I know that this is a very old thread, but I just stumbled on the following
excerpt from a book entitled "Quantum Healing" by Deepak Chopra, MD:

"The playwright Eugene O'Neill contracted Parkinson's in his fifties.  It
became increasingly difficult for him to write as his shaking became more
severe.  He had planned a cycle of four plays that were to be his
masterpiece, but his disease destroyed everything:  one glance at the
surviving manuscripts reveals that O'Neill could barely form the cramped,
spidery, pathetically illegible letters.  Through heroic endurance, he
managed to commit his words to paper, but no one has ever been able to
decipher what they say."

I forget who originated this thread, but I bet you coudn't find a more
poignant response.

                Ron Reiner ([log in to unmask])  49 + 1yr