At 11:53 PM 10/2/96 -0400, you wrote:
>My father has a watch that speaks the time every hour on the hour and can
>be set for a specific time, it was only $10.00 at Radio Shack! Until the
>patch comes out for general use, this might help.
>

>[OO] LOOKING FOR RADIOS!
>Ken Becker

I got a pillbox at Radio Shack that beeps at a preset time.  I take
medication every two hours, and it doesn't let me forget. It's about 3 1/2
by 2 inches and can be set for 1 minute to 24 hours.  I bought it several
years  ago and I don't remember the cost.  I recently saw an identical one
in the Can-Do Products, Independent Living Aids, Inc., 27 East Mall,
Plainview, N. Y.  11803 1-800-537-2118, catalog priced at $10.95.