I looked up Christopher Smith from New Jersey in the World Almanac.
He didn't just BEAT his opponent he SKUNKED HIM.  So IMOHO
I think he' s going to be a thorn in our side for awhile!!!

Question:
Does the Udall Bill automatically stay in the House since the
Senate already passed it?  I think someone should check
that it doesn't automatically expire if it's not passed in
3 years, which is what the Gov. Docs Librarian told me.
If it has to be re-written and re-dated we need someone to
get going with that so it will be ready to go on Jan. 2, 1997.

As Ever,
Marjorie Moorefield
just another librarian
(with PD)