Wow!!  What a month September was for me.  It was so busy at my
work that it did not dawn on me until around the 28th of September that I
had not been receiving my Parkinson's Digest.  I looked back at my email
and I had not been receiving it since September 8!!!  I tried sending an
email to the listserve as to why I had not been receiving it but was
unsuccessful with that, so I just rejoined the list.  Lo and behold I am now
back on the list as a new member.  I have been on this list almost since
the beginning.

Has anyone had this happen before?

Thanks

LeAnne Coffey, Asst. to the  Associate Dean
University of North Texas
School of Library and Information Sciences
P.O. Box 13796
Denton, TX  76203-6796