Coleen Pettit wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I'm Coleen :)  My hubby has a shaky left hand, especially in the afternoon,
> his left side also quivers sometimes. He is also diabetic so I am learning
> about that too.
> BTW....he is 67 and I am 33 :)  just to let you know the ages :)
> We get along great too!  :)    I am not sure if this is Parkinsons but his
> mom had it and also started it around the same age. We are going to see a
> neurologist real soon....I have to change the date of our appointment. Also,
> he is type 11 diabetic and he takes a pill in the morning and also uses
> Nutrasweet which I have read on this list might be of some worry.
> Bye for now, Love all suggestions,

Welcome Coleen,

Though I am not MDoctor the familiar history of your husband togheter with the
involuntary tremors in his hand points it as very likely to be PD in his initial
phase.

Taking in account the reports that has appeared in this list it is possible that
Nutrasweet may contribute to get things worst.

Let us come to know what the doctors says and what they recomend,if you feel
like to.

Best wishes and friendly regards,

           |  Internet :    [log in to unmask]             |
           +---------------| Salvador-Bahia-Brazil |--------------+