Dear Aulbrie--you may get some replies from the people on the list for your
research on PD. You can also get lots of good information by calling two
of the organizations that have 800 numbers, and will send you pamphlets.
           National Parkinson Foundation
           1-800-327-4545

           American Parkinson Disease Association
           1-800-223-APDA
You should know that no two people get PD in exactly the same way, so
there's lots of variation in the symptoms folks have, the way the disease
progresses, and the medicines they take.  The 3 main symptoms are tremor,
rigidity, and slowness (bradykinesia),  but the loss of dopamine in the
brain can affect people from head to toe, and slow the functioning of all body
systems. This is a pretty big subject, as you will see if you read this
list for a while. Good luck with your paper--I have a granddaughter in 10th
grade too, so I really wish you well!  :-)
Camilla Flintermann,CG(caregiver) for Peter age 78, diagnosed 7 years, Ohio.