Greetings,

I'm wondering if anyone has experienced an "off" day similar to the one
I will describe.  Last Saturday, I had a tremor virtually all day.  It
was as if the medication I was taking contained no anti-parkinson
properties.  I've had off-periods before, but they only lasted for a few
hours and then the medication finally kicked in.  But Saturday was a
non-stop tremor day.

The only thing I can think of is that I probably didn't drink  as much
water with the pills as I ordinarily do.  My daily regimen is as
follows: 3 or 4 sinemet 25/100; 3 sinemet 50/200 CR; 2.5 mg. permax;
and, 3 amantadine (100 mg.).

Any comments or observations will be appreciated.

George L. Bousliman (age 55; diagnosed in 1989; left side thalamotomy in
1991)
Helena, Montana