George L. Bousliman wrote:

> I will describe.  Last Saturday, I had a tremor virtually all day.
>
> The only thing I can think of is that I probably didn't drink  as much
> water with the pills as I ordinarily do.

George,
Ample water is certainly an important part of getting the medication
properly dissolved and into the intestine. However, do you remember what
you ate that day, and at what time in relation to the medication? Some
people experience limited results from Sinemet if high-protein foods or
dairy proteins are taken  within an hour of Sinemet. Is it possible you
had food within 30-60 minutes of taking the meds?

If nothing was different about your routine, it's just possible that
your body is gradually changing, and that your medications might need to
be adjusted to accommodate this. Persons with diabetes often find that
their medication regimen has to be adapted over the years; and I believe
this is true for PWP as well.

My very best to you,
--
Kathrynne Holden, MS, RD