I'm visiting my neuro on Tuesday (the 8th), and I want to talk to her about
this subject. Someone on the list posted a message titled "Interesting
reading," a little while ago, but I can't remember who. Also, I saw something
on the NBC news about this, a couple weeks ago, I think. They said that it
has been determined that massive doses of X-rays can get rid of the substance
which keeps neurons from regenerating. It dealt with the subject of
paralysis, though. I heard no mention of P.D. or any other disease.
All I want to know right now is the name of this substance, so I can discuss
it with the doc.

Thanks,

Jacob Drollinger