 <Well Mary,
 <I have had this joke from a friend of mine who is an
 <American living in England.  She and her DH both
 <are Electrical Engineers & their favorite jokes are
 <about Engineers!!

*************

*****

  <P.S. My SIL (son-in-law) is also an engineer,
  <and my other SIL is an Army Chaplin.
  <So you engineers might just as well laugh,
  <it isn't going to get any funnier!!!

  <As Ever,
  <Marjorie Moorefield

All right you guys, have your fun   <GRRRRRRRin>
I am an engineer ( or was ) and these jokes are very good. I enjoy them.

It is funny, that apparently in Canada and the UK the whole engineering
profession is the butt of these jokes.
Here in Texas they specifically refer to engineers from A&M  ( Agricultural and
Mechanical College in Bryan,Texas.  It is also a military school of renown ).who
are known as Aggies.

As an example, an Aggie Firing Squad is one where the condemned man is in the
center and the squad is distributed in a circle all around.

Will A.  Kuipers     ( Dallas, Texas )      ( 75 / dx '91 )
INTERNET:[log in to unmask]