I joined the list because my sister was diagnosed last year with PD. She is
a teacher, age 55, 68 inches tall. She has been going through some rough
times with a divorce, kids leaving home, herniated disks, and depression,
not to mention a stressful bunch of kids in school.

The diagnosis came at a bad time, and she has been in denial. She recently
was bedridden with back problems and her physical therapist noticed
rigidity. From this we found out that she was not taking her medication
regularly.  I am on this page to get as much information as possible so I
might be able to help her.

Regina McDowell