Being a psychologist I know something about biofeedback .It is simply one of
the ways to learn you to relax yourself. With the apparatus something is
measured  that correlates with your arousal or tenseness ,for example hartbeat
or skin resistance. By trying to lower this measure you relax. Of course it can
also be used the other way to arouse yourself by trying to heighten the
measure.Relaxation is important espacially  for PD's becouse being tense or
nervous makes all your symptoms growing worse and when that does upset you
etc.Biofeedback can do no harm so you can try if it suits you. It does nothing
to the disease itself. It is not always easy to know how much of your symptoms
are stress induced. Other people tend to overestimate it because even when you
are not nervous at all your symptoms can make you seem te be. It happens me
often that people say to me :calm down there is no need to be nervous while I
am  not nervous at  all but have Parkinson.
I hope this information has use for you. English is for me a foreign language.
I am used to read it passively but not to write it actively  so whenn I have
said something weird it is possible I intended to say something else

                                                             Ida Kamphuis