I'm new to the list.  I've been reading the digest form for about 2 weeks.  I'm
45, diagnosed with Parkinson's almost 3 years ago, probably began to have
symptoms with movement on right side of body at least 2 years before that.
My meds now are Eldepryl 2 x 5mg, Amantadine 3 x 100mg, and Parlodel 6 x
2.5mg each
daily.  My Parkinson's is still primarily felt on my right side.  I
function well most days at home and work from about 5:30am-6:00pm.  But I
tend to move very slow and shuffle around at night.  Sleep problems vary
from night to night,
but on weekends my wife keeps our 5 year old son quiet, so I can "sleep in"
until 7:00-7:30am.  The immediate problem I have is a cold and stiff right
hand
that creates problems with writing and working on a PC at work.  I am right
handed.  My family physician thinks it's caused by a combo of meds and
Parkinson's.  She has referred me to a RN for biofeedback therapy on my
right arm and hand. (My right arm tends to just hang in a bent position as
discussed on the list.)  Has anyone else had experience with biofeedback
therapy and Parkinson's or other physical problems?
                       Thanks, Charley Countryman  [log in to unmask]