Hi
Obviously reducing the amount of carbidopa did nothing for my
memory.......twas not until I read Anne's response that I remembered that I
had elimination of dystonia in my left foot that had been quite painful for
about six months.  The dystonia disappeared on when I replaced two CR with 3
10/100's.

(Might add that I am also very sensitive to the ingredients in
decongestants/antihistimes what have you that promote drowsiness.......most
would give me a very wonderful 12 or 14 hours of sleeep........unfortunately
during the work day in some instances!  Perhaps there is  a correlation
between that and the carbidopa impact on some individuals.)

Rita