From:   PARKINSN: Parkinson's Disease - Information Exchange Network on behalf
of Milo Frey
Sent:   Sunday, October 06, 1996 8:55 AM
To:     Multiple recipients of list PARKINSN
Subject:        Re: Udall bill - where should we get the money from?

To Barbara,

Wasn't one of Parkinson's Laws something like .....The time spent by a
governing body deliberating an expenditure is inversely proportional to
the amount of money involved?  (My CD encyclopedia tells me that Cyril
Northcote Parkinson wrote a satirical book entitled Parkinson's Law in
1957.)

We  s h o u l d  have asked for 950 million! You would have thought that
a group of PDers would have known better!

Your suggestion was humorus but not too funny to be true.

Milo Frey