OK, I'm from Nebraska.
AS I UNDERSTAND THE REGISTERY PURPOSE & INTENT

Purpose of the registry:  Epidemiology studies.

Reason for reporting from Pharmacologist and MD:
Pharmacy alone will not serve the purpose - some patients buy their drugs by
mail from out of state suppliers.
MD alone will not serve purpose - some patients see physician out of state,
but buy drugs at local pharmacy.

Access to qualified researcher: Name, address, etc. is not available to
researcher.  Only general location of person with PD......i.e.  City of
Lincoln, or Lancaster County.

Guidelines for reporting were still being drawn up the last I heard on the
subject.

Rita Weeks