LeAnne Coffey wrote:

> Wow!!  What a month September was for me.  It was so busy at my
> work that it did not dawn on me until around the 28th of September that I
> had not been receiving my Parkinson's Digest.  I looked back at my email
> and I had not been receiving it since September 8!!!  I tried sending an
> email to the listserve as to why I had not been receiving it but was
> unsuccessful with that, so I just rejoined the list.  Lo and behold I am now
> back on the list as a new member.  I have been on this list almost since
> the beginning.
>
> Has anyone had this happen before?
>
> Thanks

> LeAnne Coffey, Asst. to the  Associate Dean
> University of North Texas
> School of Library and Information Sciences
> P.O. Box 13796
> Denton, TX  76203-6796

Yes, it happened to me once for no reason that I am aware of.
I was off for about a month.

--Milo

--
Milo V. Anderson, Ph.D.             Knowledge is free at the library;
Box 417                             bring your own contianer.

voice 707 965 2508                     ODE TO A METAPHOR
fax   707 965 3148                  Ilustrations are useful,
e-mail [log in to unmask]             Or what's a meta-FOR.