Charles Countryman wrote:

>  Has anyone else had experience with biofeedback
> therapy and Parkinson's or other physical problems?

Charley, I don't have PD (I'm a registered dietitian and I specialize in
the nutrition needs of older adults, PD in particular) however, I use
biofeedback myself and recommend it to others. Biofeedback is now well
accepted as a means of reducing stress, blood sugar, blood pressure, and
controlling incontinence. Many insurance companies will now cover
biofeedback for a number of conditions. I would certainly encourage you
to try biofeedback, though I'd explain that you have PD and discuss your
special needs carefully.
--
Kathrynne Holden, MS, RD
Editor-in-Chief,