---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 96 20:27:36 GMT
From: [log in to unmask]
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Answer to your welcome

I am 52 years and  diagnosed as a P.D. patient when i was 40 years. Until that
time i worked as a psychologist in an outpatient clinic. I could not hold that
job. But  i managed to be a housekeeper and a mother for my two children. My
illness has been stable for years but is now slowly deteriorating I am
interested in reading stories about how others manage to live with this
illnes.Also i wish to hear about pallidotomy especialy from people who have had
this and of course about new research findings.

                                              Ida Kamphuis