I just had a thought, yes, I know it's time for bed for normal people,
but PWP's are just waking up--Right?

During the time I was watching C-Span last week, one of the Reps. got up and
said he was against something or another, because no one could
hear it. Turns out he was talking about the radio messages they
try to send to Cuba.  Of course, Cuba jams the signals, so no one
down there hears it anyway.  I can't remember the amount of money
he said was allocated for that each year, but it was in the millions.
Now, this is my thought---instead of only trying to get sponsors for the
Udall Bill, maybe we, as a group should study the budget & find out
where some of this money is being spent. If we feel it's being wasted
we could start a list.  Many of us could help by doing research work on
this list and find out  what these funds are really doing.
Then when they ask in Janurary "Where do you propose we get the funds"
THE PWP'S  CAN TELL THEM!!!!!!!  Boy , wouldn't that surprise them????
A powerful, organized group is looking over their shoulders!!!!!

In South Florida, where my Little Sis from Ft. Worth, Tx. is
coming in for the week-end & I have bribed the weatherman
to NOT let it rain while she's here.

Marjorie Moorefield,
just another librarian(with PD)