Hello all,

Do you mean the last flight stage of 4.5 hours was a long one for
you? Perhaps air New Zealand or somebody else can arrange for you to have
a break in Hawaii or another island enroute.

I'm a bit of a veteran at the New Zealand motor home scene, having done it
off and on for 20 years. I'd highly recommend it. Instead of a ny kind of
large suitcase in the motorhome, empty that one, store it at the MH depot
and keep your things in smaller soft sausage-shaped bags with zippers for
easy access. Imagine needing to open a big bag on the dining table each
time! These units can be small and that's nice and easy for driving.
Hope you make it to spectacular Fjordland!!

I'm not much of a fisherman, but all things being equal, South Island's my
favorite. It's just about one of the nicest places for a vacation in the
universe.

I'll have to keep this brief today and return to the books.

Oh, prepare to eat a lot of excellent NZ ice cream!  ;')

David

David Robert Austen
Masters Degree Program in Information Science
Indiana University, Bloomington
Indiana 47405 U.S.A.
Telephone 812 335 8835  Fax 812 335 8598