Hi Bernardo,

You wrote:
"so if the med. is bothering him , if his arm is shaking, stretch it, swing
it, hang from a chinning bar,   stand in the doorway, and like Samson try to
knock down the frame.. "

You must refering to the infamous gorilla Samson, who lived his whole life
at the Milwaukee County zoo in Wisconsin.  I grew up in Milwaukee, with
Samson, and many times do recall him hanging from his chin up bar and
pounding on his chest (and sometimes doorframe:-))  My dad will get a
chuckle out of your message. He loved Samson.

Also, I appreciate your sincerity,...and you're absolutely right.  The
tremor is not a HUGE problem, compared to the many other, more severe
problems faced by others on this List.  You must understand though, that
this PD thing is new to him.  He is used to being incredibly healthy so even
his tremor, as minor as it is, does indeed make him uncomfortable (in
public).  He loves to golf and it is indeed affecting his game and that,
again, makes him uncomfortable.  He just wants to be in control of his body,
as he has been all his 67 years.

I applaud your perserverence thoughout your 8 years of managing your shakes.
 You're lucky your PD has not progressed further. Dad is also taking vitamin
E, I'm not sure the dosage though. I'll check.

Well, unfortunately I must get to work or I'll have no work to come to:-)

Everyone have a great day!
Kristin