   Margaret Tuchman quoted a study that said,  "It has been speculated that
neurotic personalities may be more at risk than extroverts,"

   I, too, have frequently wondered about the connection between PD and
personality.  When I was professionally active I remember reading a research
article that pointed out that toddlers (around the age of 2) who were shy had
much less dopamine  than other toddlers.  I wondered when I read that if
those shy toddlers might later be the ones who got PD.  Actually, I don't
think I was a shy toddler, so it doesn't hold up all the way--but maybe the
low dopamine came first rather than the PD personality.  I remember reading
on this list the other day that one of you became much more outgoing after
being diagnosed with PD (Was it really after the diagnosis, or after starting
Levadopa?)  Just a thought.
Happy day, everyone!
Joan