On Sun 06 Oct, Ralph Reichert wrote:
> Help requested for 62 year old lady with PD for 18 mos on only Eldepryl.
> Initial one arm tremor spread to both arms and 1 leg; getting
> progressively worse. Upsetting, embarrassing; depressing. Doesn't want to
> start levodopa.
>
> Any helpful suggestions would be appreciated.       Ralph

Ralph:  If you have followed the recent postings on 'When to start PD
Medicines' and 'Amantadine', you will know how I feel about not taking
levodopa. As far as I am concerned there is no viable alternative. All
I can say is 'good luck' ,and wish you well.

Regards
--
Brian Collins <[log in to unmask]