This may seem like a small thing, but I still feel that newspaper and media
coverage is something we have been lacking in re the Udall Bill.  I know it
helped here in Arkansas.  I sent in a letter to the editor of the major
newspaper in our state, naming the congressmen who had co sponsored the bill
AND those who had not.  Within a week or two, two more congressmen from
Arkansas signed on.  However, most people who remarked to me concerning the
letter had never heard of the Udall Bill-- including many PWP!

If each person on this list could get their home town paper or better, tv
station, to run a "special interest" short on the Udall Bill and Parkinson's
disease (perhaps in January), I think it would help a great deal.  Nothing
makes our congressmen sit up and take notice like a media account of
something---especially if their name is in it.  And most wouldn't want their
name in such an article if it were to report they were NOT for the Udall
Bill.

Just another idea........

Rosemary Russell