Hi, I mostly just read and get information from the list serve, but my
father has some questions regarding "Amantadine."  I hope I'm spelling it
correctly.  He is presently on Artane and not getting much relief from
it.  He's only real symptom as so far is a tremor in his left hand and
nothing seems to help him.  So now he would like to know about
"Amantadine", like the side effects, dosage, effectiveness, etc.  Also he
would like to know about Symmetrel - this could be wrong spelling as well
- is this they same as "Amantadine" or something else?  Or is there some
other medication that could help his tremor?

Thanks so much!
Jo-Ann Obrand, father 63/3 yrs