>Yesterday my 15 year old daughter told me something that I find very
>disturbing. Some of students at her high school told her that their
>parents had told them that if the Udall Bill were passed that newborn
>babies would be killed for their brain tissue. This was followed by a
>rather gory description of how this was done.
>
>It sickens me that there are those who would generate such lies for I know
>there are plenty of gulible people ready to believe such tripe.
>
>Bruce
>55/8
>Sinemet CR and Pramipexole
>
>~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
>Bruce G. Warr               "Experience is what enables us to recognize
>Healthcare Informatics Lab   a mistake the next time we make it."
>Information Systems Dept.
>University of Maryland Baltimore County
>
>http://umbc.edu/~warr/
>(V) (410)455-3206
>(F) (410)455-1073
>
>~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Bruce,
On Sunday my Sister from Fort Worth & I went up to a Quilt Shop in Coral
Springs, Florida ( I live in Plantation).  We decided to stop at a certain
 restaurant on the way home.  Because of this detour I took a very
 travelled road through Coral Springs, which I generally try to avoid.
 There is nothing wrong with the road, except the traffic.
We have had Tropical Storm Josephine for the last 3 days & on Sunday,
it was raining, HARD.  But for approximately 2 miles there were people,
mostly very young people with 12-13 year old children & some with
babies, standing out in this horrible storm holding signs:

ABORTION KILLS BABIES

ADOPTION IS THE ANSWER TO ABORTION

They were still standing there 2 hours later when
we went home.  I've NEVER in my life seen anything
like it!!!!!

As Ever,
Marjorie Moorefield
just another librarian