I am forwarding the reply I received from the listserver because this is the
last day that the e-mail address [log in to unmask] will be functional.  I
sent what I thought was the command to stop my mail, but this reply I
received means it has not.  If it continues sending after this date it will
be a wasted transmission as I will not be able to receive it.  Sorry for the
inconvenience.

Larry Glenn
I will now be [log in to unmask]