I've been on amantadine for about a year, and I like it.  It's helped
all symptoms.  I almost gave it up, however, because of constipation
side effect, but now take propulsid for that.  Constipation is still
there a little, but not as bad -- overall, I like amantadine best of
all the meds I've tried.

Charlie Baraach