Kristin writes:

> After taking 100mg. Amantadine for 1-2 weeks, he had amazing results! The
> tremor almost disappeared!  However, when he upped the dose to 200 mg., he
> started to notice his tremor slowly coming back.  So, after a few weeks at
> 200mg., he dropped the dose to 100mg. to see if he was overmedicated.

> I suggested he temporarily
> stop taking Eldepryl, as it can be known to cause tremor. We'll see what
> happens.  He stopped taking the Eldepryl today.

Caution: many of the drugs we use have a cumulative effect and the
results may last beyond the date of stopping treatment. I'm not quite
clear on the timing of which drugs, but it may be altering your
statistics.

--
Jeremy Browne, Hampshire, UK
Shaking Hands BBS, Fidonet 2:252/160 (+44 1252 626233, also FAX)