>Date:  Wed, 9 Oct 1996 08:14:29 -0400
>Sender: "PARKINSN: Parkinson's Disease - Information Exchange Network"
>From: Gaylon Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject:      Udall;  Another view & an alternative.
>To: Multiple recipients of list PARKINSN <[log in to unmask]>
After reading the postings below,it occurred to me that a solution would be
for the Udall Bill to exclude funding research on the use of human fetal
transplants.What are the objections to this approach considering
sensitivities to human abortions? Considering that public funds are to be
used, it seems fair to exclude use of these funds for research that is not
socially acceptable to a significant portion of the population.
Aliza Lieberman <[log in to unmask]> ,(73,PD 2-)

Hello Marjorie and all,