My brother-in-law won 40 yard line tickets to the UW / Northwestern
homecoming game  ... and I get to go!!!

After last weekends game between NU and Michigan, I'm skeptical that WI will
fare well.  Maybe I should wear a reversible purple/red shirt - just to be
flexible!  Just kidding!   Foam cheeseheads don't go well with purple.

I'm not so sure that amantadine is old-fashioned.  Our PD just took Dad off
of it since he was having many hallucinations.  It was OFF amantadine vs. ON
clozaril.  His foot shaking and pill rolling is worse, but not horrible.
 The neuro is fresh out of his residency.  We were his 1st patient.   BTW -
is someone does go off amantadine take it REALLY slow.  We did it as slow as
we thought necessary, and there were still withdrawal problems - chills,
freeze-ups, and confusion.  Also BTW - I checked my dad's legs Sunday - and
there are NOT purple shins anymore!

Sara - daughter of Richard (79/27yrs diagnosed)