I wake up in the morning and the first thing I know is,
                     I can't move.

It's fight to the bathroom then on to the sink, and all
of the way I stand on the brink 'cause,
                      I can't move.

I'm done with the razor and I've fought with the tie. To say
it's been fun would be telling a lie.

This morning I lost it and got good and mad. The meds started up
and of that I was glad. I put on a face so I hope no one knows
of the pain deep inside me 'cause I'm moving so slow.

I take all my meds, I live by the clock. If my friends knew how
my day starts they'd all be in shock.

My friends all tell me I'm courageous and stuff. What none of them know
is it's really just bluff. At night I lay down and silently pray,
"Lord, grant me the courage for just one more day".

Marvin.