 t L  for it! Like you I sometimes wondered why I took the Sinemet but now know when a
dose is due. Instead of feeling "off" I realise that I am quite unable to open my
eyes to see this wretched video screen. So I suppose that that is how I register
being "off". If I do manage to open my eyes and if I get up then I shall probably
lose my balance and fall over more readily. It wasn't so easy recognising the
"off" signals in the early days. But they were there all right. A pronounced
tingling sensation in my left forearm was most useful in finding the minimum dose
of Sinemet.

Does anybody else have "off" and "on" recognition problems?

JACK TIBBS [log in to unmask]