George- The thought of this scares me to death. It is an example of something
that is well meaning but goes too far...it would be fine as far as I am
concerned to have a voluntary program, where those who wish can participate(
preferably anonymously),but to have mandatory reporting by Drs, pharmacies,
and hospitals is against the right to privacy. It could be used against the
very people it is supposed to help.  Carolyn Kennedy has written a book on
the subject that I recommend( I have forgotten the title). So as you've
probably guessed I would vote NO!  Ellen Figura