Mya Marsh wrote:

> I just found out last weekend that my father was diagnosed with PD, 3 months ago.  He's 53.
> How much can a proper diet & exercise routine benefit?

Mya,
I'm a registered dietitian, specializing in the health of older adults.
I also work with PWP and am studying the special nutritional problems
they face. I have several concerns and would be glad to send you some
notes I am working on regarding nutrition and PD, if you like.

My very best to you and your father.
Regards,
Kathrynne Holden, MS, RD
Editor-in-Chief,
"Spotlight on Food--nutrition news for people 60-plus"
Tel: 970-493-6532   Fax: 970-493-6538
http://www.fortnet.org/~fivstar
You may wish to contact:
Better Business Bureau of the Mountain States,
for further information.