>At 11:04 PM 10/8/96 -0400, you wrote:
>>Thanks very much.
>>
>>Susan Reese
>>
>>You might purchase four of the small alarm pillboxes and set them each for
>a different time (They can be programmed for up to 24 hours.).  You could
>label the boxes, putting one dosage in each box.  This is assuming the
>person is alert enough to distinguish the numbers on the pillboxes. I have
>never seem a single box that could be set for multple times.
>Joan
>
>       Dear Susan:
        I don't know of a pill box that exactly reproduces the one you
escribed. However, I have one that I purchased at a Walgreen Drug store in
Nashvile that might be useful. It has no name (except:"made in China"), has
two compartments in which the pills are segregated, an electronic clock and
two timers that can be set independently for 1 min to 24 hours. I have used
it for about three years and still works fine, despite being dropped
frequently. I gave up using it a few weeks ago, because I could not hear the
alarm with the box in my pant pocket. That should be corrected soon with a
hearing aid.
        The store is at 2101 Green Hills Village, Nashville, TN 37215(?)
phone: 615-293-6623. it cost about $10. If you'd like to try one I could
send you mine, until my ears get fixed.
        Best wishes,  STEVEN
Steven E. Mayer, Ph.D.