        Oh, what a beautiful morning...oh what a beautiful day...I've

        what? you want to know what I'm doing?

        WHY I'm trying to figure out if my THREE messages made it into
yesterday issue of the Digest
             because none of them appeared on my screen.Barb. thinks I must
be the man from "NOREPRO"
a             and I should try to find my way
back to my own planet "set parkinsn repro". But I
              thought one of you guys who gets the Digest in the long form
would be kind enough to
              take a count for me and let me know.
        The first posting was on The Nebraska PD registry and ms. Rita Weeks
        The second was regarding a survey about the above and that has
stirred a few strong words.
        The third was my bemoaning the fact that no one wants to see my
surgery video but this has a
            happy ending.

     Thanks for hanging in there with me.
          george  [glussier@ultranet,com