Liz, I'll have to confess. You made my day. Back to slaving over a hot
keyboard now - and a stubborn term paper. Should call it my "inTERMinable paper.

Now that wonderful Haiku of yours. . . Don't get excited when they come to
you to buy film rights. Hold out for the big money.

Stay well.

David
-------------
On Fri, 11 Oct 1996 [log in to unmask] wrote:

> Your letter was a riot!!!  Perhaps we should all write a haiku so
> we could be listed among Japan's treasures:
>
>  Silver sliver of
>      moon seems to dangle gold star
>           on brave PWP
>
>                         Liz  :-D

David Robert Austen
Masters Degree Program in Information Science
Indiana University, Bloomington
Indiana 47405 U.S.A.
Telephone 812 335 8835  Fax 812 335 8598