                                 RTK.NET Mail 212883   Oct  7 13:41:19 1996

While nothing makes an impression like a personal visit or mail and calls
from constituents, I personally believe that any communication in high
volume will get noticed in a vague but significant sense: staffers will get
the feeling that lots of people, even if many of them are not constituents,
care about the Udall bill and Parkinson's research.  You probably won't
get a reply, and it may not even be counted, but often in meetings with
staffers we can get them to commit to make a more active appeal if they
recollect getting cards or letters about the Udall bill.  Any support is
welcome, and you may want to look for ways you might get more PD care and
research support within your country as well.

Sherri Cave