I am a firm believer in government for many things like public health,
defense, or whatever the individual or small groups of individuals cannot do
alone.
Parkinson's Disease is not communicable and is not a threat to the public at
large.  Whatever the purpose of collecting statistics on individuals with PD,
it cannot be knowledge to either alleviate, palliate, or cure the disease.
Collecting statistics on afflicted individuals may possibly be a useful tool
for the epidemiologist, but it could become a devastatingly dangerous tool in
the wrong hands, as witnessed by what the Nazis did to their own mentally
ailing citizens.
Unless there is a true need for this knowledge, I am opposed to giving out
the information.
Good luck.

Michel