While I'm not a PWP, I'd still be against the registration act, at least as George has described it.

Fundamentally, anytime my birthdate and social security number are paired, I'm put at significant fraud risk.

Why not simply register date of birth, gender, age at time of diagnosis, physician, reporting sources and additional information.  I fail to see why a researcher would need my name and SSN.  If personal contact were to be necessary, the physician could be the liaison.

Thought provoking, it is.

Diane McHutchison
Englishtown, NJ

Long distance caregiver for Dad (68/6+), who lives in Pennsylvania