At 12:43 PM 10/10/96 -0400, Judith Richards wrote:

>This sounds like Big Brother watching to me.

_______________________________________
This is Big Brother watching you.

>>THE DATA WILL BE AVAILABLE TO ANY QUALIFIED RESEARCHER.
>
>Who is considered a qualified Researcher?

According to the law in Nebraska:
"(2) Approved researcher means an individual or entity who is approved
by  the  department  in accordance with section 81-666 to obtain access to data
contained in the Parkinson's  Disease  Registry  to  assist  in  scientific  or
medical research for the prevention, cure, or control of Parkinson's disease;"

>What happens if the physician or pharmacist does not comply?  Do they or we
>end up in concentration camps?

According to the law in Nebraska:
" Sec.  15.    Any person or entity which fails to make reports in good
faith as provided by the Parkinson's Disease Registry Act shall be guilty of  a
Class V misdemeanor for each offense."

                             TRW Spacecraft Operations East
                                    14320 Sullyfield Circle
                                         Chantilly VA 22021