John A Belton <[log in to unmask]>wrote on the
Subject:      PD and Stature

  <Hello,
  <I'm new to the list and my statistics are as follows:  5'8" tall; 158
  <lbs.; diagnosed PD 5 years ago; had symptoms 3 years prior.  I am 64
  <years old and an African-American male. I  would like to hear from you.
  <John Belton

Hi John,

Welcome to the list. I am rather new myself.
You must be one of the many people sought after, to be included in the research
on PD,as
announced in a new program by Mohammad Ali.
I am white, male, 5ft10, 75 years old. Diagnosed in '91.
Symptoms so far mild. Tremor in right hand, mostly.
You'll pick up a lot of interesting information in this ListServ.
Go ahead and jump in if you see something that you want to comment on.

Will A. Kuipers      ( Dallas, Texas )   ( 75 / dx '91 )
INTERNET:[log in to unmask]