>Susan:
>It is my understanding that Radio Shack handles the product you are in
>need of.
>Good luck,
>Henry Guttentag
>

>Ken Becker wrote:
>>
>> Susan, you can by many pocket organizers with alarms that can be set for
>> several time periods. I would suggest a visit to an office supply store,
>> such as Office Depot, office Max, or if you are lucky to have any still
>> in business in your area, a privately owned office supply store, where
>> they might even help you figure out how to program the unit!1 Good hunting!
>>

>> [OO] LOOKING FOR RADIOS!
>> Ken Becker
>>
>> On Tue, 8 Oct 1996 [log in to unmask] wrote:
>>
>> > Does anyone know of a watch that can be pre-set for four alarm settings .
>> >  Does anyone have any other ideas for dispensing the proper meds at the
>> > proper times to someone who is having memory problems and confusion?  A
pill
>> > box that can be carried and has each dose compartmentalized and with an
alarm
>> > that can be pre-set for the day's dosages is probably OK too.  Can you
Help?

>> > Thanks very much.
>> >
>> > Susan Reese

Timex and Seiko make them but are expensive.
Most watch companies carry dual alarms, with am and pm settings for about
30.00 so you could wear one and carry one at the same time.  Even the two
put together  wouldn't cost as much as the one.  One place to check would be
a place that deals with items for the blind for they could need reminders
such as these.