Carole Hilton wrote about a symposium to be held in Rancho Mirage :

  <To any subscriber in the So. Calif. area:  Just wanted to let you know
  <that the Neurosciences Institute will be having a symposium on Nov. 2 -3
  <in Rancho Mirage (near Palm Springs).  The first day is the Movement
  <Disorder day and the speakers/topics are:

  <Clinical Pathophysiology of Basal Ganglia - Dr. Marianne Olds,

  <Neurotransplantation for Parkinson's Disease and Huntington's Disease;
  <Dr. Oleg Kopyov;

  <Stimulator Implants for PD and Results of 5 year Study on Sinemet CR -
  <Dr. William Koller;

Carole,

I am sorry I can't be there. It sounds very interesting.

It would be wonderful if we could get some of those abstracts on the List.
Would that be possible?

BTW Is the domain of your Net address associated with the Good Sam Club of RV
enthusiasts?

Will A. Kuipers    ( Dallas, Texas )     ( 75 / dx '91 )    GS # 200996
INTERNET:[log in to unmask]