On Thu, 10 Oct 1996, Elizabeth Southwood wrote:
> If they won't vote for money to help find better treatments and/or cures for
> PD, they must not think it's very significant, so how come they want PDers to
> be registered?  Liz S.

Why? Here's my theory as to why they want to keep track of PWPs.

In Japan, the most revered citizens (usually elderly) who are practitioners of
traditional crafts and classical performing arts of all kinds are listed
on a registry called "Japans' National Living Treasures."

I think its for something like that, Elizabeth.

Right?

:-)

David

David Robert Austen
Masters Degree Program in Information Science
Indiana University, Bloomington
Indiana 47405 U.S.A.