Greetings to all
As a new subscriber to the parkinsn list I thought I could tell you a
little about myself.

I'm 39,and have been married 16yrs. to my wife, Bonnie.  We have 2
children, a 15 yr. old boy and a 12 yr. old girl.

I was diagnosed with PD 6 mo ago and had noticed symptoms of it  6-8 mo
previous to that. I mainly have tremors in my right hand and arm,
sometimes my left will start if I'm real stressed or tired.

My Dr. has me on eldepryl hoping that it will slow down the progression
of  PD.

I've worked as a service tech. on cars for 20 yrs. Mainly on GM vehicles.

I hope I can learn more about PD and it's varied treatment by
communicating with you

Jon Meyer  ([log in to unmask])

I hope to