I'm a PWP having been diagnosed four years ago although I had symptoms for
about three years prior to the diagnosis.

I have a slight trembling in my left hand and I have one or two periods in a
day when my mind and body slow down considerably. My PD is complicated by the
fact that I have diabetes {well controled) and Bells Palsey which effects my
eyes and mouth and annoys me more than the PD.

I continue to work on a limited schedule and i can still drive a car when the
Bells Palsey permits.

I live in Monmouth County, New Jersey and enjoy playing poker locally and in
Atlantic City.

I would like to be contacted by or contact any other New Jersey  residents
with the thought of developing a support group or an informal State
organization.

Is there a New Jersey State organization all ready in existence?

If you would like to respond to this message you may use the following
address:

[log in to unmask]   (Dale)