At       If youhave seen the film "Frozen Addicts" or read of them, the
Doctor who took care of them was Dr. William Langston. He had to take them
to Sweden for the fetal work, as it had been declared illegal in America.
        Since then I belie his efforts are more tpward Pallidotomy, but his
clinic's address is The P{arkinson"s Institute
                1170 Morse Ave.
                Sunnyvale Ca. 94089-1605
                408-734-2800
        From what we have heard of this clinic they are caring people. I
would think they could provide you with some guidance.
        Regards- Thea and Gordon Seese